Saturday, July 20, 2013

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere and Panel at Comic Con

 photo 6df6a34a-2f6d-42e1-9b4d-9697a18c808e.jpg

Lucky fans got to see the complete pilot episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. at Comic Con in San Diego!

Entertainment Weekly Has the Scoop ~ *S*P*O*I*L*E*R*S*

From USA Today
SAN DIEGO -- ABC took the wraps off Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Friday, giving the new drama its first public screening at Comic-Con. It premieres Sept. 24.

What the pilot showed was a team of highly skilled but not superpowered agents under the suddenly alive and kicking Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg), who died in The Avengers movie.

The episode explained the revival of the character, who appeared to have a grand time getting around, whether by team plane or his vintage, souped-up Corvette, Lola.

. . . Avengers director Joss Whedon is an executive producer of the series, which started shooting last week. He co-wrote and directed the pilot and the episode reflected his style, down to its humorous touches.

"I have that feeling that I have not had for a long time where I have assembled this extraordinary ensemble of ridiculously talented and soon-to-be-very-full-of-themselves people," Whedon said after the screening. "The endless possibilities that we have between them, among them, in their pasts, in their futures ... the things we've taken from the Marvel universe, that we're bringing to the Marvel universe, this is a show that has so much history and so much to make. I guess I'm a little excited."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...